Monday, November 21, 2011

A little more work

I made my third appearance last week. It was more of the same but the wait was a little longer. I noticed there were quite a few semi-fresh attorneys like me doing similar work. We all talked about how this kind of job is the only employment we can find. We exchanged business cards but most likely I won't even look at them except just to find out what law school they attended in the state bar website.

Speaking of state bar matters, exam results came out  last Friday. I can't believe it's been a year since I let out that big exhale. For many, I know it was a night of jubilation and for many others, I wish nothing but the best. I won't lie and the statistics tell it all too. Most people who don't pass the first time don't pass it after multiple attempts. However, it has been done. Ten of my friends didn't pass the first time around but four of them eventually got it on the second or third attempt. It's improbable but not impossible. The opportunity to succeed is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment