Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good Things

Made another appearance today and I'm set to pick up my check this week too. The Deputy DA was really cordial and helpful even considering the hectic courtroom. Much more pleasant than that deputy douche bag I encountered a month ago.

An employer also called and asked the usual round of questions regarding my work experience. We also talked about my school because that area is where he grew up. He indicated the reason why it took a long time to contact me is because his office received hundreds of applications and he has just been combing through them. I told him I completely understand and was still grateful he replied to my application. He said his secretary will contact me to set up an interview and he thanked me for my time. Overall, it was nice to hear from an employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment