Sunday, April 8, 2012

When Letting You Know Within Two Weeks Means Not Letting You Know Within Two Weeks

It's been more than two weeks since I last interviewed with the general practice and personal injury firms. As expected, I haven't heard a reply from either office although they did say they will inform me of a decision within that time frame. I know the general practice firm already hired another associate. I visited their website and noticed another attorney's information has been added to the list of employees. My first thought was, " I hope you guys don't treat your clients with the same discourtesy as you do with potential employees." (This website is also from the same law firm where I dreamed I was working for them as described in my previous post.) Part of me feels like contacting both offices via phone or email but really I know it'll be futile. I'll just be given the same run around I've always been receiving and I'm just tired right now. Oh yeah, Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment