Saturday, October 22, 2011

Groundhog Day

I'm pretty sure I replied to the same job posting for the third time in 4 months. If I'm correct, I interviewed with this office in July. I'm assuming they still remember me because I haven't heard any responses from them since the other times I applied. They probably wrote down on their notes, "Do not HIRE", during the interview.

Update 10-25-11
I saw another posting from an employer to whom I previously sent my application a month ago. I know it's the same one because unlike the other craigslist postings, the email listed was not made anonymous. The domain name is registered to a law firm so it's unlikely the ad is a scam. They probably just skipped over my file or weren't even interested but I wonder why would they recycle the same ad again? If you didn't get the preferred attorneys from a pool of hundreds of applicants the first time, I don't see how a month can make a difference.  I wanted to make my own ad calling out all these other employers who keep putting up the same job postings but craigslist requires payment first. That idea was shot down.

No comments:

Post a Comment