Monday, October 10, 2011

Just As Expected

Well it's been a little over four weeks since I got the reply from that government attorney position and as expected, I didn't hear anything back. I called their office to check my status and they said if I wasn't contacted already, my name will still be on their list for another 6 months. Despite that setback, October has started to be a better month than September in the job search quest for now. I was able to apply to three attorney positions, albeit nothing is guaranteed but it already totaled the number of applications I sent the previous month.

I have a feeling more applications will be available the sooner bar results come out. I suspect this to be true because firms are aware of the release date and are eager to reel in fresh attorneys who will sadly be eager to work for low paying or non paying employment. I hope I'm not one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hey, hey JDA. Glad to see your original blog back! I hope something great on the job front turns out this month!

    ReplyDelete