Saturday, October 8, 2011

September to Remember

[Originally posted 10-1-11. All future posts will now new.]
Well, not really. September is the first month when I wasn't able to land an interview since being licensed in December. I always had at least one interview each month since then but that streak came to an end. Overall, September was a slow month in the job search quest. I think I only applied to maybe 3 or 4 positions and most likely won't hear any replies back. I did get that notice from that government position I mentioned in an earlier post but other than that news, everything was devoid of employment prospects. On top of that pile, my fellow blogger FJD had to leave the country so the room feels emptier now. Here's to wishing October brings something anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment