Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just Throwing It Out There

[Originally posted 9-13-11]

Well, I got a response from one of those state government jobs I applied to 5 months ago. It was just a letter saying if I'm still interested in the position to reply and if I don't hear anything within 3-4 weeks, just  assume I didn't get the position. Chances are I won't hear anything but there's still a chance right? I haven't been able to apply to more jobs because none are available for someone like me.

It's almost a year since I passed the bar. I still remember what I was feeling just waiting for those results. I didn't think too much about it until the few days leading to the results. Just the waiting game I'm playing right now with this job hunt. I can't believe how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment