Sunday, October 30, 2011

Same Old Again..

Well, the end of the month is nearing and October has been the same like the last 10 months. Albeit, I was able to apply for 5 attorney positions. My last application required a letter of recommendation from an attorney or someone in the legal profession and my former supervisor was very gracious enough to write one for me. I haven't really kept in touch with my old boss but she must know it's bad considering she's aware I don't have a job.
I can't believe November will arrive. It was about this time last year I could start to feel the brevity of  the approaching  results. I even thought to myself if I should study now and give myself a two week head start just in case I didn't pass. All that needless studying, I figured, would be more than welcomed if I saw my name on the list. So to all you waiting, I wish the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment